BONJOUR BEBE

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Thursday, May 08, 2014 0
 
Our last leg of the race. Any moment soon my dear princess. Can't wait to have you in my arms. (=
 
Cleared out our master bedroom for baby's wardrobe and cabinet a week ago. We placed her crib beside us and I'm planning to have her in our room for the first 6 months.
 
Physically, I'm feeling very drained out every single day. Squatting or getting up from the floor is extremely exhausting. Though being lucky going through the first trimester without much sickness, the third trimester is probably the worst of the lot for me. There's so much I can't do comfortably and the waddling is hilarious. My fingers are numb most of the time as the water retention worsens. My Braxton hicks are also getting stronger. Sometimes it feels like my tummy is gonna explode!
 
Emotionally, I'm kinda freaked out with all the horror labour stories. Praying and hoping for a smooth delivery (I mean who doesn't? LOL.).

0 comments